Skimlinks Test

Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

November 26th 2011.


Okay, so this is going to be nothing to with what I made this blog for :L 
But you don't have to read it, It's for what I hope is a friend to show me support I guess? haha. 

So here goes..
About two years ago, I randomly came across a guy called Kris Moyse.. on YouTube.
Straight away I pretty much fell in love with his music. Modern acoustic, perfect! :)
So I continued to follow his progress and watch his YouTube videos.

Mehh, I'll cut to the chase. 2011 came along..
Watched pretty much all his videos.. even if it did annoy my dad cause I went over our download limit :') But I just couldn't resist that beautiful voice.
So last night (November 26th) me and a friend popped down to sunny 'ol Bognor Regis to see Kris.. LIVE :D
I was bloody chuffed yano! If I hadn't got my job a couple of weeks ago, I probably wouldn't have gone.. and now, I don't like to think about that. 'Cause I realised I would have missed probably the best night of this year!
It was so weird to see someone playing a song on my phone while we were on the train there, to them being right in front of us. He was bloody brilliant I'll tell you that for nowt  :P .. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/KrisMoyse - Have a listen for yourselves and spread the word, so to speak :)
I have so much love for this guy! He's so genuinely lovely and he sings beautifully.
His missus is a bloody lucky woman :p

Me and Kelvin had an amazing night, so thank you Kris! And keep up the good work! :)
Literally just gunna listen to his album (out December 1st).. pretty damn exited!  :D
*Hums Daughtry to self* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test