Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Tag: This or That?



Hey everyone :)


As my dad is away on holiday at the mo', I haven't got use of a decent camera and I'm in a blogging mood.. I thought I'd do another tag..


Make Up:
Blush or bronzer - Blush.
Lip gloss or lipstick - Rarely wear either, but probably lipgloss
Eye liner or mascara - Mascara.
Foundation or concealer - Foundation
Pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed
Brushes or sponges - Brushes.

Nails:
OPI or China glaze - Unfortunately haven't tried either *sad face*
Long or short - Long
Acrylic or natural - Natural, unless my nails are all chipped and yucky.
Brights or darks - Darks are a pain to remove so brights all the way :)
Flower or no flower - No flower

Body:
Perfume or body splash - No idea what 'body splash' even is, so perfume haha.
Lotion or body butter - Body butter.
Body wash or soap - Body wash (Soap dries my skin out)
Lush or other bath company - Lush!!

Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants - Jeans although I am quite partial to the odd day in sweats.
Long sleeve of short - Short.
Dresses or skirts - Dresses.
Stripes or plain - Stripes.
Flip flops or sandals - Sandals.
Scarves or hats - Scarves.
Studs or dangly earrings - Studs.
Necklaces or bracelets - Bracelets.  
Heels or flats - Flats (But I do suffer with shin splints so I like to go more for wedges where I can)
Cowboy boots or riding boots - They seem the same to me, so neither.
Jacket or hoodie - Hoodie, hands down!
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Never tried either.
Abercombie or Hollister - Never been to or owned Abercrombie so Hollister.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom - Never tried either.

Hair:
Curly or straight - Curly even though it's more effort and I very rarely do it.
Bun or ponytail - Bun.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins. 
Hair spray or gel - Hair spray.
Long or short - Long (althought mine isn't haha.)
Light or dark - Light, blondie through and through!
Side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side swept.
Up or down - Down while it's short.

Random:
Rain or shine - Shine.
Summer or winter - Winter. Can always fake a tan, and more excuses for cuddles! :)
Fall or spring - Spring. 
Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla.
East coast or west coast - Of? Europe?

I tag anyone who reads this..
Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test