Skimlinks Test

Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Empties #1




So this is going to be my first 'Empties' post.. I have a bag of 'Empties' saved up, so I'm going to blog once a month around 5 products that I've just generally used up (not within that month, I'm far too slow to use full bottles of things within that space of time)

So if you'd like to know what I've liked and disliked recently, keep reading :)





So as you can see, there is nothing majorly exciting to show you but I can safely say I love and will re-purchase every one of these products.
  • Johnsons Baby Lotion:
                                   - You can buy it almost anywhere.
                                   - It smells lovely.
                                   - Long lasting moisture.
  • BedHead Moisture Maniac conditioner:
                                    - Available online& sometimes TKMaxx.
                                    - A little bit goes a long way.
                                    - Brilliant everyday conditioner, very moisturising.
  • Dove Original Deodorant (pretty boring I know):
                                     - Reminds me of holiday/summer freshness.
                                     - Again, available pretty much everywhere.
                                     - Does what it says on the tin.
  • Tesco Muscle Ease (Herbal bath soak with Thyme+ Sea Minerals):
                                     - Only available in Tesco.
                                     - Lasts a very long time!
                                     - Lovely smell.
  • The Body Shop Shea Body Butter:
                                     - Only available at The Body Shop (stores and online)
                                     - Smells divine.
                                     - Highly moisturising.
As you will probably be able to tell from these types of posts and Hauls, I'm all for nice smelling things! I couldn't recommend any of these highly enough..

If you have a post like this, be sure to link it bellow :)

Vicki :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test