Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Goals for August..






I'm honestly one of those people who when I want to start something new or try again, I say.. 'Ohh, It can wait till next week' I always have been like that. 
But I have come to realise that doing that gets me nowhere! So I'm just gunna write a list of things I would like to achieve, and just go for it!

As the title suggests, I'm going to try and make this a monthly thing.. 
And fingers crossed review some positive results. 
If you want to follow my progress then leave a comment below :)

So here's the list:

1. Learn how to, and use Twitter. (There's a lot of lovely people 'tweeting' all day on there and I have had an account for about a year, but have so far failed to use it all that much) Link to my twitter if you would like to follow me and give some advice :) - https://twitter.com/VickiPenton1

2. Blog at least once a week! (This is a big'un as I love love love sitting here typing away..and I always think.. Ohh, I'll blog about this that and the other, but again fail at getting around to it!)
3. Improve my routine (Skin care, hair care and lifestyle. This one is pretty self explanatory)
4. Try to exercise more. (Payday tomorrow so I plan on getting myself down the gym to book my induction :D Excited!)
5. Try and finish a book (I have many on the go, as It seems I'm one to 'follow the crowd' but AGAIN, never find the time unless I'm sat on the train).

So I think 5 is an achievable amount :)
If you have any tips or advice.. please just leave a comment below. And if you follow me on twitter, I will be sure to follow back!  

Thanks..
Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test