Skimlinks Test

Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

7 Deadly sins of beauty TAG.


I realise I failed keeping at one of my August goals by not blogging since September 9th, but a lot has happened in the last few weeks what with having 2 weeks off work so kinda chilled away from the mists of my laptop. 

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?My most inexpensive beauty items would have to be those from ELF (Eyeslipsface) or MUA (Makeup Academy). 
As for most expensive, I'd say my MAC Foundation and powder (Which I personally think were a waste of money, as I'd much rather use 'Drug store' foundation and powder any day!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I'd have to say eyeshadow, you can create so many different looks yet It has to be a special occasion that I will wake up my creative side.


3. GLUTTONY: What are you most delicious beauty products?
I'm not sure if this counts but.. my body shop; Shea lip butter (YUMMY!)


4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
Blush and concealer (take seconds to apply, and add so much but most of the time I feel I could simply go without)


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Hands down, I'd have to say mascara.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Nice eyes and a nice smile will always win me over :)

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
The list is endless! I guess cheekily, I'd say something high end.. maybe the UD Naked palette..

I tag everyone! Leave a link below with your answers..
Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test