Skimlinks Test

Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

REVIEW: Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP.




Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP:


Prices for different sizes can be found  here (Prices at boots but also knowingly available in John Lewis and Debenhams)  

I sent off for a sample of this beauty a couple of months ago and instantly fell in love.
I'm one of those people who is forever changing their perfume, I went from Gucci by Gucci - Chanel Coco Mademoiselle to this beautiful fragrance from Victor & Rolf.

What's said about it:
A thousand flowers in a bottle. Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb eau de parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave, their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. Key ingredients include: centifolia rose, India osmanthus, catleya orchid, sambac jasmine.

I would have to agree with everything mentioned there.. I don't want to try and explain the smell to you, as everyone has different opinions when it comes to this kind of thing, but I'm certain on what I think that it smells like the Iconic Britney Spears fragrances like 'Fantasy', but better! Mature yet still sweet and playful! 
I do have a big contender here, but will it ever beat my beloved Chanel.


I most certainly will be purchasing the full size of this :)


          What's your all time favourite fragrance?
Vicki :) x


2 comments:

  1. I got this sample, and I don't actually like! :(

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :/ I guess it's not for everyone.. x

      Delete

Skimlinks Test