Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

TAG: Who knew..



Your probably all thinking, a tag called 'Who knew' ..wtf?! But i honestly dont even know the namefor this tag and this is the first ever tag I've actually been tagged to do.. Eeee, this is super exciting for me :') Makes me feel there actually is someone out there reading my blog! So thank you Margaret (A jump in Margaret's life)


So here's the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they decide to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There's no tag backs.

Let's get started:


11 Random facts about yours truly..


1. I love Cath Kidston
2. I have 2 Tattoo's+ 10 Piercings
3. I work in Sainsbury's
4. I'm 18
5. I have a brother who is 14 months old and a sister who is 21 (Yes, my mum is mad!)
6. I have 4 cats
7. I wear shorts throughout the year, rain or shine!
8. Hair extensions and fake tan make me happy
9. I love my Kindle to bits!
10. Sleeping is my favourite pass time
11. I have the best boyfriend EVER! :D



11 Questions set by Margaret..

1. If you could choose, where would you live?

Somewhere hot and Spanish speaking :)

2. Do you prefer curly of straight hair?
It depends, with hair extensions - Curly, without - Straight.

3. In which store could you pass an entire afternoon?
Boots or Primark.

4. If you could leave today, where would you go to?
Again, somewhere hot haha.

5. Mascara or lipbalm?
Mascara for sure.

6. Tea or Coffee?
Tea.

7. Would you like to go to uni?
Probably not, as I can't see anything I really want to do there that's worth the debt. 

8. Jeans or skirts?
Jeans.

9. Tv or computer?
Computer, as you can watch tv on it anyway :p

10. Which are the most difficult words for you to say?
Squirrel+ Magnifying. (Weird I know) 

11. Do you prefer the seaside or the mountains?Seaside, as long as it's a pebbly one not sandy.

The 11 questions I set..

1. What's your favourite high street shop?
2. What's your favourite film?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Jumper or Hoodie?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. Where would you most like to visit in the world?
7. Pc or Mac?
8. Red, White or Rose?
9. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
10. What's your favourite tv show?
11. What's your best feature?

I tag:
ElleDeesBeautyBlog!
eyelashwishes
Seeking Serendipity
Kemples
A teenager with a KeyboaRd!
Jodie Olivia
Button's Blog
fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie
Secret Blog
Vintage Fee
Miss Brunette
And anyone else who wants to do it really :) Remember to leave a link to your blog below! I love reading new ones :)
Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test