Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Empties #2


Everyone loves empties (If you don't, I for sure do!)


Again, nothing too exciting but this time I would only repurchase 3/4
  • VO5 Revive me daily 2 in 1 for 'normal hair':
                              - It smells amazing
                              - Lathers up a dream
                              - It can be bought pretty much anywhere.
      But I just prefer others so won't be repurchasing this any time soon.
  • The Body Shop - Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser:
                              - It's fragrance free
                              - It removes all of my make-up without irritating my eyes or skin
                              - Available in store or online at The Body Shop.
    (Not the best cleanser I'm sure, but It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin/eyes and have therefore re purchased 2 bottles to have 'in stock'.
  • Soap&Glory - Girlingo, Spray-on moisturising mist:
                              - Does what it says on the tin+ Makes life easier
                              - Smells like the generic 'Soap&Glory' scent
                              - It does leave a slight 'film' on the skin but does last all day.        
    As I said, It makes life that bit easier.. when you don't want to faf' with lotions or body butters.. give this a spray and your good to go.
  • Clairol Colourseal Conditioning Gloss (The conditioner that comes with hair dye to you and me):
                              - Super conditioning
                              - Smells kind of Coconut'y
                              - You can buy the smaller sizes without having to buy a box of hair dye!
    I personally think my hair looks nicer after the dye has kind of relaxed down, so I don't really use it as a 'colourseal conditioner' But I recently had some hair extensions put in and not even Aussie 3MM would condition them so I thought I'd give this a shot.. and without a doubt it's the best thing I ever did! :)

As always, if you have done a similar post.. link it down below..

Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test