Skimlinks Test

Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Collective Haul; Part 2


So as you've probably gathered by the title, this is the second part of my 'collective haul' Showing you the clothes and other random bits I've picked up within the last few months.

Firstly I made my first order off boohoo, which I have to say I was very dissapointed with! I spent around £80 but had to send most of it back! (which I guess is good, as I'm awful with returns!) 




Rhian Oversized Open Front Cardigan (L, Oatmeal) - £15



Bridget Striped Scoop Neck Vest x 3 - £2 each




Jasmine Studded Shoulder Swing Sweat Top (14, Oatmeal) - £10



Sonya Dip Hem Mixi Skirt (10, Grey) - £6  
  (sadly I went to iron this and found a hole in it, AFTER the allowed return date, not impressed but nothing I can do now!) 
Hoping to get an OOTD with this at some point, if I ever get to go out!


I also popped into La Senza as they had a massive sale on!

I picked up 3 pair's of underwear to leave at the boyfriends reduced to £2 each! But I shant show them.


Pj Bottoms and plain pink T - Both reduced to £5 each. (BARGAIN!)



And just thought I'd add these two random things on, a pair of in ear Sennheiser's (£29.99) and a Black Cherry Yankee Candle (I think it was around £7, but sadly only seasonal)
^Both well worth the money! (I did get a slight discount on the headphones as I bought them at work, tehe!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test