Skimlinks Test

Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

April + May Empties.


Here I am, late as usual.. (I wish I had a camera and laptop that would work at the same time!! - A whole other story) Alas, I present you with my empties of the last two months..





Hair..


1. Bed Head Hard Head - One of my favourite hairsprays of all time! It can make quite the mess if you use it too close, but none the less I loved it and It lasted forever! Repurchase? Yes.
2. Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Hairspray - I was very happy with this, I bought it on a wim just so I had a softer hairspray than the bed head, and I can't complain. Repurchase? Yes.
3. Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Not the best dry shampoo in the world, It worked to an extent but have definitely used better. Repurchase? No.
4. Clairol nice'n easy Colourseal Conditioning Gloss -  Hair dye conditioner, to you and me. I absolutely love this stuff! I never use it as directed as a once a week conditioning treatment .. but on the odd occasion I do use it, wow! All I can say on that matter. Repurchase? As I buy hair dye all the time, yes!

Skin care..


1. Tesco 100% Cotton pads - Just your average cotton pads really, I've spoke previously about the Tesco Value ones and I find these are exactly the same yet more expensive yet I haven't been able to find the value ones in any Tesco recently *sad face* Repurchase? Yes.
2. Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner - I find this brilliant as an all rounder, to refresh your face of a morning or after cleansing, for taking make up off (Including mascara). Repurchase? Yes.
3. Skin Therapy Gentle Cleansing Facial Wips (for sensitive skin) - I'm generally not a fan of using wipes to remove my make up (unless I'm feeling very lazy) When I used the first few I found they were far to soap'y for my face so disregarded them completely and just used them to wipe my window sills down etc.
4. Aesop Facial Hydrating Cream + Oil Free Hydrating Serum - Both were very nice to use and I have a few more samples left, but I can't say they left me wow'ed. Repurchase? Probably not.

Body..


1. Garnier Intensive 7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion - Can't say I'm that Impressed with the claim as I am about the product itself. I got the dry to extra dry skin one even though I have normal skin on my body as I had my doubts, and I was even right then.. Okay fair enough I didn't use it twice daily for 4 weeks, but I shouldn't have to do that, or maybe their claim should be altered slightly?! The Lotion itself was lovely, was fast absorbing, smelt good and made my skin feel super soft (Until I had my next shower) Repurchase? Yes.
2. Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter - Sainsbury's answer to Soap&Glory, no?! Minus the different scent, it was a lot like the famous Righteous Butter and about half the price. Repurchase? Yes.

Make up..


1. Rimmel X10 Volume Flash Mascara (Waterproof) - I bought this a very long time ago as I just wanted to try a new waterproof mascara for holiday, and I wasn't that impressed.. I found it to be quite clumpy and annoying, so I threw it to the back of my drawer and forgot about it till just recently. I got all my mascara's out to see if they'd dried up etc. This was one of the ones that hadn't so I put them all in a mug on my dressing table to force me to use them up and I used it again, and was soooo happy! It finally was working how I'd liked it to have all those months ago! *HAPPY FACE* And It wasn't going to leave my lashes without a fight so thumbs up on the waterproof front. (Story over) Repurchase? When all my others have been used, yes!
2. Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter - In my eyes, this product is utter perfection! I never got on with the collection stupidly-long-named-lasting perfection-concealer. I find this does a better job, it's nice a light but still conceals. And does a good job at brightening those area's that need a little something something. Repurchase? If you saw my previous post 'Make Up Surgery' You'd know I don't need to just yet, but definitely will in the future.

Misc.. 


1. Colgate Sensitive Whitening Tooth Paste - I'm not too fussy when it comes to tooth paste as long as it leaves my breath nice and fresh! I do prefer it to be a sensitive one as I do suffer quite a bit with sensitivity. I found this to be okay, but didn't help my teeth much. Repurchase? Maybe.
2+3. Dove Original Deodorant - My favourite deo ever! If you look at my other empties posts you'll know that for sure! I was very happy when they brought out the 'compressed' one's at Sure, Dove and Vaseline.. they're so handy for travelling! and they actually stand up in my 'every day crap drawer' Repurchase? Yes, a million times over.

The other bits I didn't get to throw in;
2 bubble baths, both the Radox Moisture Soak (The pink one) - Love love love! But I find the Asda's own 'pink one' is near enough the same and you get more for you money. Repurchase? No, both were gifts which is the only reason I had them.
2 Different Impereal Leather shower creams - They were on offer at the time, but I tend to prefer gels of creams (With the exception of Soap & Glory Clean on me). Repurchase? No.
A mini Soap and Glory Clean on me - I absolutely loved this, even though it's a cream rather than a gel it still lathered up a dream and smells amazing as I'm sure your all already know!! Repurchase? Yes yes yes!!
 
One last random thing;
Benadryl Allergy Relief - I bought this as me and my boyfriend were off on holiday and I know I tend to suffer with skin irritation (Heat rash) on most if not all holiday's. As expected I got it, head to toe.. red, ichy, sore and a general pain in the arse! More so when the pills I was taking to atempt to help it, didn't work.. I used it after a day in the sun and in the morning as a prevention. But neither seemed to work. I just don't think they had a high enough level of antihistamine in them sadly. Repurchase? No.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test