Skimlinks Test

Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

August Empties



*cheers* So we've made it to September, can you believe it?! The start of a new month can only mean..another empties post! It's a smaller one this month, but have some favourites in there for sure..



Hair..


1. Asda Dry Shampoo - Honestly the best dry shampoo I have ever used! It's only £1, actually refreshes my hair without leaving white marks, smells clean and I generally find it works alot better than the famous Batiste! Repurchase? Yes!
2. TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - What I call my treat shampoo (known as a Sunday shampoo to some) It works an absolute treat when I've gone a few days of just dry shampoo, back-combing and hairspray. It's also suitable for every day use, and I agree.. it doesn't strip your hair at all.. but makes it feel free from EVERYTHING. Repurchase? Yes!
3. TRESemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque - My treat conditioner.. I usually would use this after having used the cleansing shampoo. I originally bought this when I had my micro ring extensions, as every day conditioners didn't really cut it. I thought it was shit cause it didn't really work, but as soon as I had them taken out and used it on my natural hair.. wow, I saw a BIG difference/ improvement. Repurchase? Yes.

Make up..


1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - I actually used 3 of these samples up because I loved it that much! It felt so light on my skin, yet it really did even it out my complexion. Repurchase? Yes.
2. UNE Skin-Glow Foundation - Again, I really liked this.. I'm always sceptical when I open foundation samples as they always seem to be really dark! But this was perfect, the coverage was light to medium and very buildable. Felt a little heavy on my oily skin and I found was that it smelt like play dough.. Repurchase? I think it's only available via fragrance direct now, but probably not.

Body/ Misc..


1. Premier Luxury Collection Dead Sea Minerals Hand And Body Cream - I got this in a set from my sister and was really impressed.. It's a big tube so I never thought I'd singly use it as a hand cream as I have so many already. I used it as a normal body moisturiser, it had everything I like in a body lotion... It smelt amazing, a little went a long way and it sunk in really quickly. It was slightly greasy to the touch, but if you put it on before bed it would be gone by the morning (Not that it felt that bad, but you'd want to wash your hands after applying it..) Repurchase? Probably not as It's quite pricey and not readily available.
2. Boots Epsom Salts - I heard MissBudgetBeauty say she heard NikkiPhillippi mention these were good for aches and pains, so sensitive old me grabbed a pot and shoved them in my bath as I'd heard to use them (although the directions say they're for oral use) and I have to say.. they did absolutely nothing! Luckily they were only like £2 so I didn't waste that much on them. Repurchase? No.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test