Skimlinks Test

Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Beauty Therapy Level 2 - So far..


So as you may or may not know, I decided to go back to college this year to do Beauty Therapy (level 2). I'd thought I'd let you know as a kind of progression diary entry, how I was getting on. 


I only do 1 day a week, and have only had 3 lessons so far (we started a lot later in September than normal too), but I feel like I've learnt quite a lot already! We've been absolutely flooded with hand outs, and it's pretty intense.. but I definitely think I made the right decision to go back.


So far we've covered:
   Basic manicure + pedicure.
   Facial (including exfoliation).
   Hand, arm, facial, chest and shoulder massage.
   A little anotomy (Facial bones, skin layers etc).
   As well as the mandatory units (Health and Safety etc).


There's not much else to say really, other than I'm really happy and excited for the future!  If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment :)

                                                         Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test