Skimlinks Test

Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Review: LUSH Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic.



I never really thought to do reviews of bath things like this.. but this really did need talking about, and not in a good light!








Yes, It made some lovely colours, but my bath nearly full it still looked like this..




After a little manipulation.. 





As I said in my last empties post, the only good thing was the purple water and the glitter..



All in all I'm really disappointed with this bath bomb, It barely fizzed when I first threw it in.. and after it having been in for more than long enough it still hadn't fully dissolved.. I still had little chunks floating up to me when I'd got in..  I don't know if I just got a duff one or what but I'm glad I only paid half price to change the colour of my bath water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test