Skimlinks Test

Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Holiday wash bag


I recently just went on a 'city break' to Lanzarote, I actually got back a week ago today so this is a little late going up.. But as I only went for 4 nights I tried to condense my packing and now I can say If what I brought was enough etc.




It does seem a lot laid out like this, I know.. But It's condensed I tell you!



Basic of the basic;

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating face mask
Clinique Moisture Surge
Decanted bottle of Bioderma (Not photographed) 



La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 30+  (For my face)
Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15
Sainsbury's after sun
Sanctuary Body moisture spray
Original Source Mint & Tea Tree shower gel 


TRESemme mini salon finish hairspray
Charles Worthington Leave in UV Spray (decanted)
CW Sunshine protection Shampoo & Conditioner
TRESemme mini heat defence (as yes, I brought my GHD's too)


Vaseline active fresh compressed deodorant
Colgate max white one toothpaste
Decanted Colgate max white one mouthwash
Boots blister plasters
Toothbrush, bobby pins, hair clips, a shower puff, comb & medication.


The few bits I took in my hand luggage and what I deem to be essential:

Mini MAC Fix+
Soap & Glory Hand maid
Optrex itchy eye drops
Travello with Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb
No7 Face wipes
A travel mirror, a pen, pins & clips, a comb, polo's, medication and my Revlon balm stain in Lovesick.

Now, did I use all of the things I packed? No, not everything.. but the only things I didn't use were the 'just in case' things like plasters and eye drops etc.

I probably didn't need to bring the hair spray, heat defence or my straighteners.. But I will never learn from that.. I use them all on the first night.. then just can't be bothered haha. I also didn't use the face mask, although I didn't expect to anyway.. it was more of a ''well I might fancy it, and it doesn't take up much room'' talk with my self.

Alas, It was a good trip and for my first holiday without either parent I think I done damn good (even if my dad still thought I took too many toiletries)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test