Skimlinks Test

Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sisterhood of the world bloggers award.






I can't believe I've been nominated to do this award.. It's so exciting to know people out there are actually acknowledging my blog :') A massive thank you to the beautiful Leanne from LifestyleforLess! If you haven't already found this lovely, then go go! She has a wonderful little blog and I'm glad I came across it.  




Anyway, enough love.. down to the nitty gritty..

The Rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people

These are the questions I was asked by Leanne:
1. If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Mascara for sure! I just think my whole face looks weird without it haha.

2. What’s your favourite mascara?
Hmmm, probably Seventeen Doll'd Up 

3. What made you start a blog?
It was back when I was unemployed and had nothing better to do.. I discovered the whole world of blogging/ vlogging and the beauty community and not going to lie.. I wanted in on it! 

4. What’s your favourite ever product?
Oh god! Are we talking make up, skincare or just ANYTHING? I'll come back to this one..
I picked one for make up, skincare and haircare.. I hope that's okay :p 
Make up - Revlon balm stain in Lovesick
Skincare - Aesop amazing face cleanser
Haircare - Dove nourishing oil care leave-in conditioning spray 

5. Do you prefer high end or budget brands and why?
I like both for different reasons, but If I had to chose which to buy forever.. I'd go drugstore purely because they're are some real gems out there and you can still find really good quality for lower prices.

6. What is your night time/evening skin care routine?
Product wise? It varies.. But currently:
 Make up removal & Toning - Bioderma 
 Cleanse - No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser
 Moisturiser/ Serum - Avene hydrating serum + Sometimes the Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser.

7. How long does it take you to get ready on an average day?
Honestly? .. 20-30 minutes.. I really don't take that long on a day to day basis.

8. Who is your style crush?
Rachel Bilson - effortless but gorgeous! 

9. What got you interested in make up, fashion and beauty?
I genuinely don't think anything specifically did, I just grew up with the interest, watched hours of beauty videos on YouTube, then trained to become a beauty therapist and nail tech so I could prove to somebody I knew what I was talking about!

10. Outlandish lip stick colours (greens, blues, purples etc) are they okay?
Purples and other vampy colours.. yes.. but just not on me!

My 10 questions are: 
1. If you had to have one colour nail polish on for the rest of time, what would it be and why?
2. Blogs or Vlogs? 
3. How often do you have pamper evenings?
4. If you had to make up a make-up and brush kit from one brand, who would it be and why?
5. Do you spend longer on your hair or make up on a regular day?
6. What's your favourite flavour/ scent & brand of candle?
7. If you could go to America and buy any 5 products.. what would they be and why?
8. Bronzer or blush?
9. Night in or night out?
10. Who's your favourite beauty blogger/ vlogger?

And I nominate: 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Vicki I can't wait to write mine up later! X

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test